The perfect 5 steps Skincare Routine for a flawless skin:
A skincare routine is a gift you give to your skin for a flawless look. Skincare doesn’t mean using branded products or having spa sessions daily. Skin care means nourishing your skin layers with a good amount of soothing effect and protection from skin infections. The skin undergoes few natural damages like dark spots, scars, and acne, so to bare all these circumstances, the skin needs to be healthy and nourished.
You may follow a few home remedies but cosmetics/supplements are also important for a glowing look. if you often put on makeup, then adding a few products like toner, serums, and masks, is very important, as they give skin a base to blend well with other makeup products.
What is a skincare routine?
Even-toned, glossy finish skin type is every girl’s dream, may it be a teenager or a working professional, or a homemaker. To achieve this, a routine and a few lifestyle changes are a must.
Let me explain the above, might be home remedies or skin care products, to get better results following a routine or using them regularly is a must. Read on to know more about layering and steps of a perfect skincare Routine
When it comes to Lifestyle changes, limiting alcohol, quitting smoking, and never forgetting sunscreen before stepping out. These are basic changes to have healthy skin.
The perfect 5 step skincare routine:
This is for beginners, who just want to get into self-care practices and with minimal products.
Cleanse is nothing but washing your face. There are many cleansers available on the market. Its main usage is that it helps wash away dead cells and eliminate infectious bacteria, reduces oiliness, and gives a refreshing feel. This step guarantees to remove dirt and clogs and makes the skin ready to act upon the next step.
2. Toning: Toner is a thin liquid that helps the other products in your regimen absorb better, while still balancing your complexion.
Toner should be used after cleansing and before applying anything else. Pour a few drops on your palms and wipe it off on your face.
3. Serums: Serums are powerful skin allies, filled with concentrated doses of active ingredients, that can mitigate a number of issues, from dark spots to wrinkles.
While there is a wide variety of serums available, we at The Balance Mantra have serums that provide natural touch like turmeric, saffron, kumkumadi tailam, etc.
Both niacinamide serum and Kumkumadi serum are our best sellers. One can select appropriate serums based on their skin type or seek a bit of expert advice.
4. Moisturize: This step prevents water loss through the outer layer of skin and hence hydrates and softens your skin. Doctors recommend using moisturizers all through the year for all skin types.
5. Sunscreen: Regular usage of sunscreen helps to protect yourself from harsh Sun rays and also prevents the development of fine lines and wrinkles, textural imperfections, and changes in the appearance of pores over time.
To make it simple, skin-care experts advise using a moisturizer with a built-in broad-spectrum SPF of at least 30.
In addition to a skin-care regime you can also follow these lifestyle changes:
keep yourself hydrated.
Drinking enough water, not only helps in boosting overall health but also gives you exceptionally firmer skin.
Use essential oils
Oil bath on a regular basis is an ancient practice that is therapeutic and glow-boosting. 100% pure hand-milled oils are now available on market, a gentle massage of these oils before bath gives you sheer, shimmery, and silky soft skin.
Following a simple regime like the above helps in,
- Fighting acne
- Reduce acne scars
- Total nourishment
- Even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces dark circles & eye bags,
- Fades stretch marks, and helps fight skin infections.