Ever since I started using essential oils, diffusing them has been my preferred method of enjoying their immense benefits. Inhaling the unique natural aroma of different oils uplifts my mind and gives a feeling of well-being in the body.
How relaxing and refreshing this feeling is!
You can diffuse different essential oil for different effects you desire. There are essential oils that can stimulate and energize your senses or calm and soothe your stressed self. They can purify the air you breathe; helps get rid of unwanted odors, and even clear away airborne pathogens that are harmful to health. Essential oils provide a safe, natural way to purify the air in a room, without inhaling harmful toxins and chemicals present in air purifiers available over the counter.
Although you can inhale essential oils directly from the bottle, I have found diffusion is simpler, more convenient and effective way to use essential oils aromatically, especially when you are indoors.
Here are 7 of my favorite diffuser combos you must try:
Essential Oil Blend for Easy Breathing
Combine 1 drop of Eucalyptus, 1 drop of Rosemary, 1 drop of Lemon oils with 2 drops of Peppermint oil to create a blend that supports respiratory function.
This is an excellent blend for anyone having some type of respiratory problem.
Essential Oil Blend for Immunity Boost
Combine 5 drops of Eucalyptus, 3 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Tea Tree oils to create a blend that for increases immunity, as it supports a healthy metabolism.
This blend helps to protect the body from viral attacks during changing seasons.
Essential Oil Blend for Fresh and Clean Environment
Combine 2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Lemon and 2 drops of Rosemary essential oil.
This blend is wonderful for creating a welcoming atmosphere in your home or office.
Essential Oil Blend for Cold and Cough
Combine 5 drops of Eucalyptus, 5 drops of Peppermint, 4 drops of Tea Tree and 2 drops of Lemon oil
This blend helps relieve symptoms of cold and flu during changing season.
Essential Oil Blend for Memory and Concentration
Combine 3 drops of Rosemary, 2 drops of Peppermint and 2 drops of Lemon Essential Oil.
Try this diffuser blend when you need to stay focused and concentrate on your tasks.
Essential Oil Blend for Mood and Energy boosting
2 drops lavender + 2 drops lemon + 2 drops rosemary OR
3 drops lavender + 1 drop rosemary
Try this energizing blend to get your mind and body ready to go.
Essential Oil Blend for Relaxing
Combine 2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Lemon and 2 drops of Peppermint oil.
This blend helps promote sleep, rest, and relaxation.
A few things you should take into consideration before and during the diffusion of essential oils:
- Do not diffuse essential oils constantly for long hours; diffusing your essential oils for 20 – 30 minutes, every two hours is a safe option.
- Use caution when diffusing essential oils around children and pets. You can either keep the diffuser in a room where they don’t have access or put it someplace wide and high enough to enjoy a subtle aroma.
- Ensure that the room you diffuse essential oils in should always be well ventilated.
- Don’t over diffuse essential oils. As these oils are powerful concentrated essences, their overexposure may cause headaches or nausea. Generally speaking, 5 – 7 drops of essential oils in an aromatherapy diffuser is enough to do the job.
- You should not diffuse essential oils for a long time without the consent of a doctor if you are pregnant, a diabetic or have any other health conditions.
So now, diffuse your essential oils, sit back, relax, and enjoy your aromatic experience.
Please drop your questions and comments below. I would love to hear from you
Let’s connect on my Facebook page: here
You can order our Essential Oils here